Throwin' The Deuce
The Sideways Deuce: Snoop would be proud
Also, while we have your attention, we thought we'd give you a little primer on the Baylor Bears internet presence.
- If you are interested in the mainstream media coverage of our Bears, no body does it better than the boys over at the WacoTrib.com, especially Jerry Hill and his "just the facts, ma'am" style at The Bear Blog.
- If you are interested in the Baylor Athletics site and all the information you could possibly ever want or need, we say head over to BaylorBears.com to see how they are spinning Saturday's humiliation.
- If you would like to join a bi-polar Baylor sports community of Pollyannas and Sadists, we suggest you visit TurdPolishers.com, which has all the uninformed, optimistic commentary you will ever need on Baylor sports. If you create a profile now, they will mail you an unpolished turd to polish up real good and submit it into their annual Turd Polishing Tournament. Last year's winner: Caesar Scott.
- If you would like an optimistic blog which sees Baylor sports through rose-colored glasses and is heavy on the nostalgia and positive thinking, then you should head over to Baylor Bear Fan.
- Finally, we are pleased to announce the return of Judge Chamber, aka Chris, with his new well-designed blog, Bruins Bold. Chris's analysis and love for The B are unmatched on these internets. Sic 'em, Bruins Bold.
Labels: White Women