Thursday, September 06, 2007

Bear vs. Owl, Part 2: The B'OWL!

I think Senior Editor Prez. Andrews was trying to say that Rice needs to spruce up their mascot image a little more. So we commissioned a piece from the gentlemen over at Tim and Eric, and we would like to show you the meaner and more bad ass Rice B'Owl.

Is it time to petition Brooks College to have the B'Owl as their mascot? You decide.







Also, as an added bonus to you Meaty Readers, here is a University of Houston-Baylor mash-up. Best-mascot-ever.






Sic 'em B'ougars!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Wow, that mashup was awesome. As a UH student, I'm nominally a Cougar, I guess. By that I mean I went to the C-USA championship game last year...schwasted.

    But from what I've seen of Baylor girls, I wouldn't mind being a B'ougar...or making one...

    By Blogger TB, at 8:43 PM  

  • That first video gave me a b'owel movement...

    ...I'll take a cougar over a Bear (or bear) anyday....

    By Blogger bluearmadillo, at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home