Around the Quad: Book 'Em, Horns
2. Move over, Mike Leach, there is a new crazy sheriff in town: Okie State coach Mike Gundy. This tirade against the media has to be seen to be believed. Meltdown would be an understatement to describe this angry, unprofessional tirade in response to an allegedly unprofessional article written by the Daily Oklahoman about one of his players. While OSU did dispatch of Tech in fine fashion, Coach Gundy is in no mood to celebrate. Tip of the Hat to EDSBS.
Gundy: "This arckle is inaccrit."
3. AgricMeat: A Retrospective. In the interests of giving our readers some background to BearMeat's distaste for Ass & Mule, we would like to present a snapshot of last year's coverage.
- The Good Judge compared the Ags to the North Koreans. This merited a link from Deadspin, a cool reception from Aggies (read the comments for a few laughs), and a place in internet history.
- Guvn'r Pat unveiled his signature line of Aggie Pail Kids, which took the world of college football visual satire by storm.
- The Judge then told a tale of forbidden love with an Ag-LadyBeast.
- Prez Andrews made the case for the rivalry with Ass & Mule by drudging up a game where a fatality occured.
- With that, we'll leave you with a video uncovered by DiscoTech! that we don't quite know what to do with. All we can say is that Fran is having a traumatic effect on those Aggie Gringos.
Nothing Like a Britney-Fan Parody From the Ags
Labels: Around the Quad