Thursday, March 15, 2007

TourneyMeat: Perfect No More

In the first game on the schedule that I picked the underdog, I choose poorly. It's a lesson I already knew, but failed to heed. Never, ever root for or choose an underdog. Since I've always been a J. Edgar Hoover (LLB '16, LLM '17) man, I took GW over Vandy. Hoover and I would spent years together red-baiting, doctoring photos, and listening in on MLK's hijinks. It was a far simpler and better time then. I've never gotten a pick wrong before in the decades I've been filling out brackets, but I guess there is a first time for everthing. I wonder if VCU will be allowed to run their offense without being hit every time they go towards the basket?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hoover asking Fido tough questions about his membership in a kennel club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home