Saturday, March 17, 2007

TourneyMeat: Big 12 Starts the Fun

Two games in the books today and two Big 12 victories. ISU rolled and Trailer Mulk's team struggled before pulling away. I have the Sooners' in the championship game, so despite the bile I spit up every time I see them win, I will continue to root for them until they are decimated by the B on April 3. April 3 is Passover this year so it is entirely appropriate that B will finally vanquish the most recent Plague of Paris.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bearmeat preparing for the championship game against the Sooners.

Also a humble thanks to PB for heaping praises and anointing oil upon my large, box-shaped body. In true Baylor fashion, I shall start off strong, give the appearance of a champion and then snatch defeat from the clutches of victory. As I write, Xavier looks like they may take out OSU. It will hurt my bracket but I'd love to see Matta get beaten by the team he left behind for greener pastures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Red and two unnamed interns lamenting his
$10 million bet on Germany in WW2.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, I had some insider info from someone close to FDR, who said the U.S. was close to throwing in the towel after the Battle of the Bulge. I'll never forgive you, Henry Wallace!

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home