Saturday, March 17, 2007

TourneyMeat: 6-0 and 30-3

The women have yet to let me down, of course I only predicted one upset. I have often wondered what would be different about me if I was a Florida State Seminole. I would have a better football team and likely a few dozen additional sexual partners, but at what cost to my soul. Here's a highlight video of Pat and I partying with some FSU kids. Pat does the intro and I am featured at the 1:51 mark.



P.S. Acie Law's dad looks like a older version of Snoop Dogg, which is the way it should be.

1 Comments:

  • The only problem with FSU girls is that they don't have the parental connections that Baylor white women do. However, they can do things in the boudoir that I've only read about in books. Namely, wax nostalgic about Bobby Bowden and what its like to be national champs.

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home