Friday, March 16, 2007

TourneyMeat: 14-2 to Start

All in all, a good first day of picking the winners. The GW loss hurts because I had them as my surprise Sweet Sixteen team. I also had the Zags winning but then losing against UCLA, so hopefully that only cost me one game. Today my biggest upset prediction is Winthrop over ND. I originally picked them for their motto, Veritas cum libertate. After finding out it actually means "truth with liberty" and it wasn't a title in the Vivid Entertainment library, it was too late to change my pick.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lil Jon was chosen as the official BearMeat filmographer based entirely on his Vivid work.

2 Comments:

  • Good Judge, when is your much-anticipated LadyBracket going to be unveiled? The one with the LadyBears in it?

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 11:22 AM  

  • I'll have it done before tipoff tomorrow.

    By Blogger Judge Baylor, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home