Monday, March 19, 2007

Mutiny on the Burleson: Revisited

I’m sure you all aware by now that my sudden disappearance from BearMeat was due to an extremely annoying and desperate attempt at recruiting with ex-coaches Emeritus Kevin Steele and Davey Bliss and visionary President Bobby Sloan. That is if you read everything we spout out about the B and her remarkable ability to keep us very creative. I would like now to show the faithful readers what I was dealing with when it came to our search for the next piece of our International Three Point Carnival. The following YouTube video is from the 26th day of our voyage. This diamond in the rough I believe could be the centerpiece of the Coach Drew’s 15 year rebuilding project to reach the Madness that is March. If this little man can’t reach the stardom that “Durex” Durant has accomplished or the comedy value of one Josh “Slumlord” Lomers, then you may strike me down and entomb me within the confines of our dear old Fountain Mall. R.I.P.




Contrary to popular belief, I normally rest with my boombox while evaluating talent

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Gov Pat,

    Your trip was long and arduous. The recruit in the video will make a fine addition to our frontcourt. I see he already is swifter on his feet than both the Slumlord and the Mayor. Look for him to take many a Big12 center to school.

    We look forward to hearing more from your journey in the Orient.

    Red

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home