Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Most Recent (Nor the last) Temptation of Mulk

Pokemon has stepped down as head coach of the LSU Tigers. I have already read one story mentioning Mulk as a potential replacement. This cannot happen. I know that Mulk is from Louisiana. so this may be the greatest temptation. I figure the only possible jobs she would ever leave the B for are LSU, UConn, Tenn, and maybe, although not likley UT. We must do everything in our power to keep her here. If we lost her, I would likely lose my faith in Baylor sports. I'll continue to suffer the indignities of an atrocious football program and a JV men's basketball team that looks worse by the hour, but I will not suffer losing one of the best, young coaches in sports. If Baylor screws this up, they will feel my full girth resting on their head.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=
Mulkey dishing out an assist before dinner.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • If BU loses Mulk to LSU (or any other school) we should withdraw from the Big 12. Especially if its a money issue. Good thing LSU hates Mulk due to her spat with Poke.

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home