Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is It Football Season Yet? On Second Thought How's Track Doing?

After the Bears lost last week I was thrown into a pit of despair. Nothing, not even a round of my favorite game, " Two She Bears Attacking the Defenseless, Virginal Judge Baylor" could get me out of my funk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=
These sister interns, Debbie and Lexus, have been Honorable Mention All-BearMeat since their freshman year.

I felt that the only thing that would break the cycle of self-loathing and misdirected anger would be to leave Waco City Limits. I haven't left Waco since I took the train to Temple to attend an octogenarian plus rally for Barry Goldwater's presidential campaign. I will always love his ad that showed a little girl picking a daisy and then being destroyed by a mushroom cloud. I agreed with Goldwater, that girl was soft on Communism. I'm still not sure how he lost. Temple would not be enough this time, I needed to go international. I loaded up the pope mobile I bought on layaway last year and headed for Stillwater, Oklahoma. I'll give more details as the weekend unfolds.

2 Comments:

  • Is this some sort of Pulp Fiction blog where posts are made out of order? Or is still water a popular vacation destination for the Bears?

    By Blogger r, at 8:11 AM  

  • No, the Good Judge accompanied us to Stillwater, but his account has exceeded the 150 page limit we set for ourselves. Look for it in paperback and hardcover this Fall!

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home