Friday, March 09, 2007

BevoMeat: Live Bloggin'?

We are currently sitting around the round table holding our hands and tooting our horn (according to the drunk analyst calling the game on ESPN+). The Bears are actually up, and we are kidding ourselves by looking towards the next game. We're going to kill OK A&M! The Board also decided to Petition the B to move the Ford Center to Bagby and 12th Street. We will also Petition the B to re-open El Taco Loco in order to celebrate our biggest vice: middle of the street knife fightin'. The threes are pouring in like the whiskey. Bears!....Sic 'em!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bagby Street Olympics or Lomers Making a Screen? You decide.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • What got into Mamadou? We just witnessed the rarest of BU Hoops species: the Diene Dunk! Also, did he just wake up today and say to himself: "Oh my God, I'm 7-feet tall. I should use such height to my advantage."? Whatever happened, I hope he keeps it up.

    Sic 'em!

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 9:29 PM  

  • Oh shit! We're gonna lose this game!

    Oh wait. I knew this was going to happen at halftime.

    By Blogger Pat Neffistopheles, at 10:26 PM  

  • I think this game was a moral victory.

    By Blogger Judge Baylor, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home