Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Player's Ball: Catch A Tiger By The Toe

The Lady Bears put a scare into me tonight. This is the first time I've seen Pat cry since the conclusion of the football season. After leading for the entire game Baylor fell behind midway through the second half. It looked like the B was in trouble, but then Jhasmin Player took over the game. She was big-time tonight. I've never heard of someone getting three straight three point plays. Allison and Mosby also got it done down the stretch. I'm sure Mulk will work on the interior defense. I don't think we can win against the best teams if they continue to run lay-up drills on us. I knew I wouldn't regret getting the #15 tattooed on my face.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • That sure was a close one. As many senior citizens as attend those LadyBears games, I was sure a few pacemakers might give out. Good thing we pulled it out in the end. I give Mulk all the credit for the win - though Player was ridiculously messianic out there.

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home