Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Football Tidbits: Bears in the NFL?

I thought I'd pass along some news on the Mouth of the Bosque. It appears C.J. impressed a lot of folks during the practices for the East-West Shrine game. I guess we have at least one player NFL bound. His blurb is towards the bottom. I assume Sepulveda will make it also, he's on the Senior Bowl roster, but I'm not sure if teams draft punters? I'm sure he'll sign on somewhere. I wonder if we will gain a reputation as a great place for punters to develop. Kind of like linebackers at PSU or QBs at the U, only unfortunately for us, punters represent futility.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Danny Boy Sepulveda will take the NFL by storm. I imagine the Houston Texans could use his talents - hell, any team that goes 3 and out over 10 times a game.

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home