Friday, November 17, 2006

Oh Yeah: OU Is Coming to Town

I know there is a football game this weekend. I know it is against the Boomers. Normally, that would inspire a vitriolic post attacking the people of Oklahoma and North Texas folks who sympathize with them. But I just can't do it. I hope Baylor plays well and wins. My guess is the Okies will dominate the B on both sides of the ball. The Okies are well coached, so I doubt they will be down enough to not destroy us. The season is definitely ending with a whimper. I will review the entire season later. I need to get away from the immediate disappoint of this season before I can assess the state of Baylor's football program. I shouldn't get too down, at least I'm not from Oklahoma.


Okies tailgating.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home