Monday, October 09, 2006

My Life, My Baylor

29! Twenty-nine friggin' points!! Ohhhh, shit! Can we cover that? According to Danny Sheridan, the battle for first place in the mighty Big XII South Division is a four touchdown and an extra extra-point spread. No respect, man. In reality, I know I shouldn't be one to harp on betting odds. Last week I was 3-3 against the spread. Not bad but definitely not good.
And so, this is my Baylor. Also 3-3. Not bad, not good.

My Baylor taketh (#1 nationally with 19 takeaways!), my Baylor giveth (14 lost; #97 out of 119).
My Baylor leads at halftime, my Baylor loses after halftime.
My Baylor dinks passes, my Baylor rushes ( still ranked 119 out of 119)!
My Baylor punts well, my Baylor puts the "special' in special teams.
My Baylor is AirBear, and AirBear is a lot like a seductive woman, and a seductive woman is like a refreshing beer.
My Baylor is my Beer.

I will end with the words of Austin American Statesman columnist Cedric Golden.
After the Longhorns spank Baylor Saturday night, they will assume sole possession of first place in the Big 12 South. Texas is 12-1 in the last 13 meetings against the Bears, including wins in the last eight and a pair of 62-0 shutouts, one of them last season at Waco.

Mother puss bucket! Nobody steps on a church in my town!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Life, My Baylor

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home