Thursday, October 12, 2006

Double up or quit, double stake or split, it's the Ace of Spades!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THE MACK BROWN FILE
Nickname: Mack Da' Assassin
I can't live without: Jesus & Tang
Favorite movie(s): Bad Boys 1 & 2, Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song
Favorite actress: Wanda Sykes
Nobody knows how much I like to: Roll a fatty, turn up the Doobie Brothers and just chill
Favorite TV show: The L Word
Favorite car: 1979 Cadillac DeVille Sedan
My sports hero as a kid: "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
I came to Texas because: Sweet, honey ladies and ca$h!
If I were to play another sport, it would be: Ultimate Fighting, Kicking Billy Pittman's ass

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I love what you are doing with this website. Some of the most creative content I've seen out there in the blog kingdom...

    I've featured your work
    http://www.toptensources.com/topten/Texas-Longhorns-Football/

    Cheers.

    Daron Roberts

    By Blogger DKR, at 2:53 AM  

  • DKR:

    We saw your shoutout the other day and enjoyed your coverage of AustinU. The feeling is quite mutual. We seem to have an affinity with UT bloggers who seem to have a sane perspective and good sense of humor about collegiate atheltics. Perhaps its all the winning that has made the Horns good-natured. Now, when it comes to the rest of the chip-on-the-shoulder Big12 South, we must defend our fellow "Bible Aggies" against their provincial scorn.

    Good day,

    Red Andrews

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home