Friday, October 13, 2006

Deuces Wild!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THE PITTMAN FILE
My ESPN SportsCenter highlight: Sandwiched between
McConaughey and Gyllenhaal
Favorite movie: Ilsa: She-Wolf of the SS
Favorite actor/actress: Mario van Peebles, Dana Plato
Nobody knows how much I like to: Drop the ball in clutch situations
Favorite TV show: Intervention
Favorite music group: Lawrence Welk's Champagne Music Makers
I'd like to star in a video with: Dustin Diamond
Favorite car: 1958 Edsel Ranger
The biggest influence on my football career: Leon Lett
If I were to play another sport, it would be: Soccer, so I don't have to use my hands.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Probably my favorite yet. The Dustin Diamond / Soccer combo. Briliant.

    By Blogger Jonathan Swanburg, at 5:00 PM  

  • Pat is true genius. If only, he could remember to pay the water bill for the BearMeat editorial offices. I think the "outhouse" we've constructed to deal with our lack of indoor plumbing is starting to upset the City of Waco Housing Authority.

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 9:16 AM  

  • You guys going to post a prediction or preview for the game? I'm a UT fan so I wanted to see your take on the game today.

    Site looks good, keep it up. We need more Big 12 bloggers.

    By Blogger Tito, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home