Thursday, October 05, 2006

BearMeat's Satellite Office Burns: Productivity Improves

As I am sure you are all aware by now, our main satellite office,Sonny's BYOB, suffered fire damage on Friday that may keep the club closed for an entire month. Luckily, no on was hurt and none of our eqipment was damaged. However, the emotional toll on the staff was significant, particularly for Pat. We cannot forget this is the establishment he meet his first two wives (Ms. Tailfeather and Legumes) at, not to mention his man-servant Sebastian. This is the business that my former associate worked at to pay her way through seminary. And a place that, without hesitation, accepted my scholarship money from the B to pay for everything but alcohol. This place has always been my shelter during the great storms of the B's sports failures. I have turned to her for solace on many nights tear-filled nights, sometimes I had the tears going in and sometimes going out. Maybe I relied on her too much. But really what could you accuse me of, other than loving too much and often in increments of one dollar and with my baseball cap on backwards? Don't worry, Peaches and us will rebuild and we are putting in wi-fi.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One of our many interns proofreading.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Sonny's BYOB? Isn't that where Antioch first started its Missions Outreach. I remember many an Antiocher receiving student discounts during Spring Break, but I could never determine how their patronage was changing hearts for the Lord.
    Regardless, we lost many a fine intern to that place. Both as customers and employees.

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home