Thursday, October 12, 2006

Austin University Playing Cards Continued...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THE TEXAS EXES FILE
For pregame, I like to: Piss on myself at the Crown & Anchor
Favorite cartoon character: John Mackovic
Favorite cable channel: BEVO-D
Favorite TV show: Anything with VY
I can't believe I watch this show: The O'Reilly Factor
Favorite song: Rainy Day Women
Nobody believes I listen to: People who say UT will not make the national championship
Favorite actor: Houston Texans
My sports hero as a kid: Ryan Perilloux
Favorite sports movie: Air Bud
First organized sport (age): Cow Chip Toss (still in the womb)
My best Halloween costume: Charles Whitman
I can't believe I watch: Gabriel blow his load

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • You guys are freaking' genius!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

  • Thank you kindly. You, sir, are the son of man.

    By Blogger Pat Neffistopheles, at 10:32 AM  

  • The Charles Whitman comment was a classless move on your part. Show some respect, or should we bring up Carlton Dotson?

    How does UT 52 - bu 0 grab you moron?

    By Anonymous WesTexasPI, at 1:31 PM  

  • You must have missed our Dotson&Dennehey Black Tie Formal in September. It was an affair to remember. Now go back to your 40 Acres and quityerbitchin'.

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 2:03 PM  

  • Two words for ya sweety...

    "Bulletin Board"

    Thanks for the fodder ass hole.

    By Anonymous westexaspi, at 2:47 PM  

  • You are correct, westexaspibetaphi. It was classless. We here at BearMeat prefer to not hide from the social strata of our society. Be it a proletarian or someone from the bourgeoisie, BearMeat will not be frightened by social restraints, old money or their proxies.

    As well, I do not know the answer to your riddle "How does UT 52 - bu 0 grab you moron?" Please come back and tell us all.

    By Blogger Pat Neffistopheles, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home