Sunday, September 03, 2006

FrogMeat, Part 15: Counter-Blog

Red, what native Floyd Casey Weed are you smoking? Leave it to me, Baylor fans...I've got the real predictions in the palm of my greasy tofu hands. Ladies, I reside under the 18th Street Bridge. Do you smell my Baird's Bread a-cooking? Well, the time has come, and we are one hour till game time. A short jog over to the Floyd and we'll be soon celebrating a monumentous victory over 21/22 ranked TCU. And I am not talking about any victory. Red and Jerry, this will be a blowout not seen since the time of Baylor over SMU when The B didn't even throw the ball once. Did that happen? I think so, but I have had some port and whiskey. Anyway, let's get down to the nitty-gritty. Baylor 45 - TCU 17! Folks, the Neff has spoken. Gimme some love, Baylor. Drink a Dr. P. Sic 'em Bears!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home