Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Who's Hot?...Not Trichinosis!

Pat Scruffatopheles, here! There comes a time when one stops and thinks about what he/she is doing on the eighth day of the eighth month. Luckily for you, I haven't done that yet! I'm still in bed playing with my Alf puppet. Yes, I'm talking about that same Burger King promotional Alf puppet. Anyways, my fellow Texan, Judge "My Carriage is Your Taxi" Baylor was quick to the punch this morning and tickled my delight by pointing me in the direction of another short-worded, bandwagon piece on Our Fair Bears. Ladies and Gentleman, Sic 'Em!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • What a punchy piece! What tickled me most was that espn seems to have caught Bear Fever. The Pride is Back? The Pride is Back! [That's the last time I'll use that phrase, I promise.]

    By Blogger Red Andrews, at 9:23 AM  

  • It's not only ESPN. Sports radio and outlets like Fox Sports are giving the Bears and Shawn Bell big kudos this pre-season. They are a mystery team that could sneak up someone. Someone=UT.

    By Blogger Pat Neffistopheles, at 9:30 AM  

  • I'll be happy beating the Agriculturists again.

    By Blogger Judge Baylor, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home